Auburn, CA / PRWeb / December 1, 2015 – TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS), a leading provider of software and clinical solutions for the care management and population health arenas, is pleased to announce that VIP Care Services, a Caprock Health Group affiliate focused on providing clinical and cost containment services, has successfully implemented the ACUITY Complete Care™ Management to back their collaborative catastrophic case management initiatives. ACUITY Complete Care (ACUITY) is TCS’s cloud-hosted, patient-centered care management software application designed to support standards-driven workflow configuration, primarily supporting case and utilization management activities.
“When we began our search for a care management software vendor, we were immediately drawn to TCS Healthcare Technologies due to the fact that the system was built by nurses, for nurses,” says Susan D. Calo, RN, CMCN, Vice President of Clinical Services at VIP Care Services. “Nurses know what nurses need.”
After a comprehensive evaluation and selection process, VIP Care Services ultimately chose TCS over other care management software vendors for several reasons. “The ability to customize assessment reporting and care plans was very important,” notes Calo. “We chose TCS because they could handle the complexities of our reporting requirements, the workflow configurability and automatic time tracking needs. The TCS team really listened and understood our requirements.”
ACUITY Complete Care provides most of the same rich care management features as TCS’s ACUITY Advanced Care application. Other features include:
- Standards-driven configuration
- Patient-centric system: a 360 patient overview
- Supports NCQA and URAC standards
- Business rules automated task and workflow management
- HIPAA compliant
- Standards reports
- Ad hoc reporting
- CPT, ICD and HCPC Codes “Despite a very aggressive timeline, the implementation with the VIP team was completed on time and with all goals achieved,” notes Deborah Keller, RN, BSN, Director of Client Services at TCS. “Susan and her team made clinical workflow and content decisions that were both timely and solid. There was an exceptionally small amount of rework as the implementation process progressed.”According to TCS founder and CEO Rob Pock, the TCS clinical and technical staff worked closely with the VIP Care Services team to ensure the configuration met their needs and technical criteria were addressed. “We have a passion for care management,” he says, “which means working with our clients throughout the implementation process to provide training, configuration and interfaces that ensure the technology, processes and clinical content meet their needs.”To learn more about TCS and its suite of care management software products and services, see www.tcshealthcare.com or contact Jeff Frater at (530) 314-7073 or email@example.com.
# # #
About TCS Healthcare Technologies (www.tcshealthcare.com)
TCS Healthcare Technologies (TCS) is a leading provider of software and clinical solutions that support and improve care management strategies for health plans, insurers, providers, third party administrators, medical management companies, and others. TCS is recognized as one of the premier healthcare software companies in the United States designing, offering, and hosting a number of products and services.
About VIP Care Services (www.caprockhp.com/vipcare)
VIP Care Services is a Caprock Health Group affiliate focused on providing clinical and cost containment services. The clinical service division of VIP Care Services is VIP Care Management while the cost containment division is Medical Claim Review Services. The goal of VIP Care Services is to lower plan costs and improve member health. We believe those things go hand in hand. Our industry leading care management solutions and cost containment services empower employees and provide unsurpassed clinical tools to improve member health. The combined services provide proven, cost-effective methods for achieving hard dollar savings above and beyond the national averages. VIP Care Services is committed to offering a proactive approach to improving member health and reducing costs for long-term financial stability of the client health plans we serve.